The Story of me2u
Once upon a time there was a princess that loved to shop. One beautiful spring day she happened upon a flea market and decided to give it a whirl. It didn’t take long for her to realize that this was the most splendid array of treasures she had ever seen! She found beauty in the charmingly tattered wares of the past. Suddenly her eyes met a scrumptious little vintage deer with big blue dreamy doe eyes. The princess quietly gasped to herself and gently lifted the deer close to her. “Oh dear, I love you”, she whispered. “Me too you”, whispered the deer.
Monday, November 14, 2011
If you are hankering for Girl Scout cookies, particularly the Thin Mints, you won't have to wait for the lil girls in green to knock on your door (or for their parents to leave the colorful order form on your desk at work). I just discovered a cookie that will satisfy your constant cravings until the real deal gets here early next year! And the best part.....are ya ready?.....is that I bought em for a buck at my local dollar store! For a fraction of the cost of the authentic cookie, they run a close enough second to tempt me to avoid buying them at full price. Especially when it's so hard not to eat a full sleeve of them at a time! (not that I've EVER done that..) One extra lil detail that adds to their nummer-ness, is that they have lil bits of candy cane in the middle. Now while I don't recommend foregoing Girl Scout cookies all together, or eating entire sleeves of them, I felt compelled to share the sweet minty goodness with you. Girl Scouts provide positive experiences for girls across America, and 70% of the proceeds support them. (The bakers get the other 30%) Happy Munching!!!
Posted by Mrs. Tesconi at 8:34 AM